Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baie-Johan-Beetz

I found my map of Canada recently and I thought I would try asking my pendulum where I would move to.

After checking for a bit it said that I would move to a place called Baie-Johan-Beetz. I had a look on Wikipedia but sadly there is not a lot about it. There is a population of 95 so it is a pretty small place. I have looked at some pictures and it looks pretty. I am not sure what shops that are available, but there will be something but the houses look lovely.

This is the article:

Baie-Johan-Beetz

I did not find a Website for the town, but there is a tourist website that I found.

Seigneuriedutriton


When I went onto Google Earth this was all that I could find:

At least there were some pictures that I could look at. These are some of the pictures that I found:







No comments:

Post a Comment