Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tarot reading

I decided to do a tarot reading and see what it would say about me moving to Canada. I did a four card reading (past, present, future, final outcome) and this is what the result was:

Past: Ten Of Wands

Carrying a heavy load. I need to take care that I do not take on more than I can handle. Spreading myself too thinly could lead to both an emotional and spiritual low.

Present: Ace of coins

Windfall and gain. Material gain, prosperity and growth. Contentment, happiness and achievement. I will achieve success both spiritually and materialistically as well as gaining satisfaction.

Future: Seven Of Cups

Too many roads to choose from can slow the journey. Imagination and creativity are gifts, but I need to take care not to be distracted from my destination. Success and love will be found if I choose the right path but should I choose the wrong path my dreams may not be realized. I must make sure that I am not aspiring after materialistic goals.


Final Outcome: Eight Of Wands

Travel, a speedy journey. Ideas that swiftly become reality. I will receive messages and news. This will be a time for action. I must be careful that I do not act in haste as I could end up regretting them.

I think that is an interesting reading and I think it will be interesting to see what happens. That is why I want to write it down so I can look back and see how accurate it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment