Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Before the move to Canada...

Will come a move to the Highlands. That I do feel certain about.

My partner and I were talking about the course that he has nearly finished and the course he is planning on taking next year. He told me that he would like to move to the highlands once he has finished his courses. It should not be too difficult for him to get a job up there hopefully. It would have to be a permanent job though. He mentioned about being able to get year long contracts but I do not want to keep moving the younglings that often though.

I think what I could do would be move with him the first time, but if he needs gets a job elsewhere I will just stay put in that area (if we are happy there of course) It will be very challenging but it will just be one of those things that we will have to do.

Hopefully he will be able to get a permanent job somewhere in the far north.

We both really, really do need to pass our driving tests. I am looking forward to moving though. I think I will have to get some pictures of the highlands to print out. 

Here is a map of the highlands and the lowlands. I did not realize ho far up the lowlands actually went.



The best thing about the move is that at least I know that my partner wants the move as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment