Friday, February 26, 2010

Darn damp weather

The weather just cannot stay similar here. We had a lot of snow here yesterday and that was great. Less than twenty four hours later it has gone.

It has been really damp and raining all day.

I think when I look for an area in Canada I would like to find one as dry as possible. I know that there will be dampness wherever I choose to go but as long as there is less damp. The cold weather I can manage but the damp weather feels so much worse than the cold does. I think I will have to look at a place that is a bit more inland as I think that places by the sea suffer more with dampness. I do not want to go too far from the sea. I will have to see what I can find out first.

Todays weather really did contribute to me feeling really down. I do wish the snow would have stayed longer as well. It was lovely walking in the snow yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment