Monday, January 11, 2010

Another link and a blog

I have been looking at some of my old posts that I made on the British expats site. I found a useful link and through the articles section I found a blog about moving to Canada and in that blog there is a link to their blog.

This is a quick guide to Canadian Immegration:

Guide to Canadian Immigration

This is about opportunities to move to New Brunswick:

Opportunities in New Brunswick

This is a link to Jan and Eam's blog:

Jan and Eam's Blog

I think it will be interesting seeing what their experience was like and what it is like for them settling in. I know that things will not be the same for me, but it would be good for me to see as many different experiences as possible so that I am mentally prepared for what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment