Sunday, January 10, 2010

Useful websites

I have found some websites that should be able to help me find any information that I need to help me in my quest to move to Canada.

This is the Canadian immigration website, there seems to be a lot of useful information there that will hopefully help us.

Official Canadian website

This is a website for British people planning on moving abroad. There is useful information there as well as a forum. The forum is a good place to ask questions and get answers from people who have been through the process of moving themselves. It is also good for seeing what other peoples experiences of moving has been and see what difficulties that they have faced.

British expats

Though I must confess that I am bit nervous about checking the first site for information in case I find out that it is going to be impossible for us to be able to move across. I would like to think that I am going to make this possible by hard word and tenacity. Though I do need to look at that at some point so that I know of any possible problems and work out a way to get around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment