Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another useful website

I have found another useful website (and I have discovered how to attach a link properly)

This is a website giving information on Canadian law. It covers all provences and territories.

Canadian law

Another thing that I have decided is that I really am not that fussed about moving to Australia. I would love to visit there but I am not sure about the idea of living there. It was something that I saw which confirmed my feeling that it is a country that is sadly too isolated.

If my partner insists on moving there and will not hear anything about moving to Canada then I will move there and see how it goes. I do not know a lot about Australia at all so what I think about the place could be wrong.

But until that happens I will keep working away and finding a way to make it work. I know this will sound bad but I do hope that my partner changes his mind. It will be possible to visit Australia from Canada and we will hopefully be able to stay with his relatives, which will help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment