Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some more useful links

Well at the moment I am really inspired to find the sources of information that I need. I may not have the time to read it but at least I will have the informations ready for when I do.

Removal companies:

Brytor international
White & company

Tips on seeking employment:

Job hunting instructions
The Canadadian job market is different

Information about being a park ranger:

Parks Canada
Careers in the federal public service
Public service comission

That should do for now. I am gong to have to do more searching for the rest of the information that I need. Thank goodness for the Internet for being able to provide so much information and provide it for free.

I really do hope that my partner changes his mind about Canada. It will make things so much easier, though I bet he is thinking the same thing about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment