Friday, January 15, 2010

Yet more links

I am on a useful link hunt and I have managed to find quite a few of them so far.

I have not included the link to Wikipedia's article about Canada. I think it would be useful to learn more about the country that I would like to move to.

Canada

This next link contains figures about crime in Canada. I should not be put off by this and I must remember that figures do not really represent what it is really like but it might come in useful.

Crime in Canada

There are a few articles about education in Canada.

Education in Canada

Here are some tips for help in choosing where to live in Canada

Where to live in Canada

This is a useful section which features articles about the lifestyles of each of the provences. It could be useful when chosing an area to live.

Canadian Lifestyle

I of course will keep looking. Then after I have got enough links then I will have the big task of printing off and reading my way through the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment