Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Other places to investigate

I have been thinking that while I am struggling to find out about Port-Cartier, I would also have a look at some areas that I can find some information about.

They are areas that I had already thought about. The first one is Pictou and the second one is Antigonish. I did find a problem with Pictou when I looked at it a while ago. I found out that there is no public transport available. I will not dismiss it though as at some point I could well take my driving test, so that would no longer be a problem.

Here is the Wikipedia articles on them.

Pictou
Antigonish

There is something good about the both of them. I have got a soft spot for Pictou as that was the first place that I looked when I thought about moving across.

No comments:

Post a Comment