Friday, January 1, 2010

Challenges for 2010

It is that time of the year when I like to set challenges. I have been getting better and I have been achieving them, rather than setting them and then forgetting about them.

So here are my challenges for 2010:
  1. Work out different ways in which I will be able to make it across to Canada.
  2. Research how my partner will be able to get a job as a ranger and if there is anything else that he will need to get.
  3. Find out any useful information about Canada such as Education system, health system, taxes, utilities, recycling schemes, public transport etc
  4. Find out what kinds of visas are available and how to apply for a permanent visa.
  5. find out how self employment affects my chances of getting across.
  6. Find out how I can continue to pay outstanding bills once I have moved across.
  7. Find out how moving affects any long term insurance that I have got.
I think that should be enough to keep me busy. I know that we will not be leaving until my partner has finished his college courses but it will be good to be prepared so that when he has finished there will not be as much time before we then leave.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment