Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Stick a pin in the map

I wonder if this would be a good way of deciding a place to move to. I could then look at it on Google earth and find out information on Wikipedia. If it does not seem suitable I could always start from the beginning with a pin. It could be fun and I have got a big enough map to work. I do think that I will be keeping in the more southern areas of Canada. The wild north is truly stunning but even that is too wild for me.

Having said that, I really hope that I get the opportunity to visit them in either the spring or summer. Though there is a point where you get so far up north that there is not really a spring as such, rather than it getting less wild before it gets hot.

I have enjoyed looking at Google earth though. I think it is a great way of looking at how a place looks like from above. I know that you cannot judge a place from this but it nice seeing it. I love looking at maps so this is just wonderful for me. For me it is the ultimate map.

No comments:

Post a Comment